HOW TO BOOK

 

 

Your SEARCH FOR A VILLA may take some time and attention, so to simplify the task, you can either:

1) Use the filters to find villas in the search

2) Send a specific email, use our request form or use our chat service

3) Call us directly phone, and we will provide more details and can guide you in choosing your villa, we regularly visit the facilities and will answer any questions

You can also register your details in your favourites list, which is a dedicated and protected area and then use this to create a villa shortlist and make any specific requests about your trip or provide more details on specific villa requirements and facilities you may need. You can also make secure online payments with your credit card.
 
 

YOU WILL BE CONTACTED by our office as soon as we receive your request:
We will confirm the availability of the villa you requested.
Send you an email with our standard booking form that you need to complete with information about your group and your preferred method of payment.
 
 

RECEIPT OF THE FORM we will block your reservation for three working days, during which you can make your payment by bank transfer or credit card Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Paypal, Sofort, Giropay. Bookings made more than two months before date of arrival are confirmed upon receipt of 30% of the total balance, the remaining 70% is due two months before arrival. For bookings made less than two months prior to arrival the entire balance is required. Payments will be made taking into account the Euro exchange rate on the day of the transfer.

Once we receive the balance we will send you the HIPASSPORT®, a dedicated tool for you which contains all your travel information:

Travel confirmations

Road maps

Your chosen passions 

Places of interest in Sicily and near the villa

Restaurants, supermarkets and any other useful information for your stay
 

The local manager for your property will be dedicated to you 24/7

You can find a flight or car rental here or in the dedicated area within your favourites