book this villa:

 

 
SEND US A REQUEST by form, email or phone.

You can make any specific requests about your trip, length of stay, additional facilities or villa amenities.
As soon as we receive your request we will check the availability of your chosen villa and will email you the booking form which you need to complete with all the necessary information about your group and preferred method of payment.

RECEIPT OF THE FORM we will block your reservation for three working days, during which you can make your payment, by bank transfer or credit card Mastercard, Visa, American Express, Diners Club, JCB, Paypal, Sofort, Giropay. Bookings made more than two months before arrival are confirmed upon receipt of 30% of the total balance, the remaining 70% is due two months before arrival. For bookings made less than two months prior to arrival, the entire balance is required. Payments will be made taking into account the Euro exchange rate on the day of the transfer.

GOT THE BALANCE we will send you the HIPASSPORT®, a tool dedicated to you with all your travel information:
Travel confirmations, road maps, your requirements (your found preferences), places of interest in Sicily and around the villa, restaurants, supermarkets and any other useful information for the duration of your stay. The local manager is dedicated to you and available 24/7.

You can find a flight or car rental, in these sections.